The campsite is in the middle of 3 natural parks, Vercors, Chartreuse and Ecrins National Park, largest nature reserve of France.
You will discover :
- Our soil, with walnuts, St-Marcellin cheese and also Beaumont cheese, liqueur Chartreuse and of course the authentic potato gratin, often copied but never equaled. Closer and just as good, enjoy the restaurant Le Murçon Murois and the Matheysine pie prepared by our chef.
- Our story with our spiritual places like the Monastery of La Grande Chartreuse, the majestic Saint Antoine l’Abbaye, a jewel of Gothic art in Le Dauphiné, the Monastery of Notre-Dame-de La Salette and the Castle of Vizille which was the birthplace of the French Revolution.
- Sports with hiking, climbing, hang gliding, cycling, water sports … enough to give ideas and desires for more undecided and explorer.
Try for example :
- The famous Randonnée des Passerelles (walking bridges)
- Water skiing and all the water activities
- The Pierre Percée in La Mure
- Sénépi (one of the largest alpine meadows of France), Departure from camping
- The tree climbing in Laffrey
- The via ferrata in Corps
- The Mine Image museum in La Mure
All info on www.lamure.fr/tourisme